My daughter had (severely) cracked her screen so I called Blu to have the phone repaired. They first told me that I would receive a carton to ship the phone to them. After waiting a week, (totally wasted time), I called to inquire about not having received the carton. Found out there was no carton coming....
Blu emailed an estimate of what the repair would cost. I had to agree to the estimate and mail back the device. Once they received the device, they inspected the damage and emailed a form for payment. When I received the form, the cost was higher than what they said (I believe actual cost shouldn't be any higher than the estimate under any circumstance), but paid it anyway. The phone is only a month old.
So after waiting for 10-15 days (on top of waiting a week for a carton that was never coming to me, we received the phone. DOESN'T WORK!! Just keeps rebooting! Plus, I had to submit pictures of the device that was supposed to be the one we sent to prove that it hadn't been damaged. So the next day I call to tell them that the phone is useless (1 1/2 months-ish into this fiasco) and I have to wait an additional 4-6 days for a shipping label. Insane!! Blu sent me *** that doesn't work, but I (my daughter) has to wait...
I called to get the label and I've told them how long this has been going on and the rep argued that since this is another device,the issue hasn't been an ongoing issue. Yet we haven't had a phone for 2 months (the service has been billed to us for 2 months, I might add...)
I'm having difficulty getting the problem resolved because of their hours of operation make it difficult to take care of this because of my schedule.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- paid for repair greater than estimate, received different phone that didn't work, going on 2 months without phone
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Blu Phone Repair
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "Hello! I am reporting from Cleveland, Ohio and I was introduced to the ACN opportunity by my girlfriends parents, Corey and Tonya Anderson. I visited their home at Thanksgiving to..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "Crook, Money Hungry, Delusional, Crazy and Ill Hearted Dentist. Long Track of Horrible Scam Records Ruthlessly Ripping Numerous Patients for Multiple Tens of Thousands of Dollars. Revoked License and Penalized..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."