My daughter had (severely) cracked her screen so I called Blu to have the phone repaired. They first told me that I would receive a carton to ship the phone to them. After waiting a week, (totally wasted time), I called to inquire about not having received the carton. Found out there was no carton coming....
Blu emailed an estimate of what the repair would cost. I had to agree to the estimate and mail back the device. Once they received the device, they inspected the damage and emailed a form for payment. When I received the form, the cost was higher than what they said (I believe actual cost shouldn't be any higher than the estimate under any circumstance), but paid it anyway. The phone is only a month old.
So after waiting for 10-15 days (on top of waiting a week for a carton that was never coming to me, we received the phone. DOESN'T WORK!! Just keeps rebooting! Plus, I had to submit pictures of the device that was supposed to be the one we sent to prove that it hadn't been damaged. So the next day I call to tell them that the phone is useless (1 1/2 months-ish into this fiasco) and I have to wait an additional 4-6 days for a shipping label. Insane!! Blu sent me *** that doesn't work, but I (my daughter) has to wait...
I called to get the label and I've told them how long this has been going on and the rep argued that since this is another device,the issue hasn't been an ongoing issue. Yet we haven't had a phone for 2 months (the service has been billed to us for 2 months, I might add...)
I'm having difficulty getting the problem resolved because of their hours of operation make it difficult to take care of this because of my schedule.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- paid for repair greater than estimate, received different phone that didn't work, going on 2 months without phone
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Blu Phone Repair
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."