Blu Products - 2 months still no phone

7 of 8 Blu Products reviews

My daughter had (severely) cracked her screen so I called Blu to have the phone repaired. They first told me that I would receive a carton to ship the phone to them. After waiting a week, (totally wasted time), I called to inquire about not having received the carton. Found out there was no carton coming....

Blu emailed an estimate of what the repair would cost. I had to agree to the estimate and mail back the device. Once they received the device, they inspected the damage and emailed a form for payment. When I received the form, the cost was higher than what they said (I believe actual cost shouldn't be any higher than the estimate under any circumstance), but paid it anyway. The phone is only a month old.

So after waiting for 10-15 days (on top of waiting a week for a carton that was never coming to me, we received the phone. DOESN'T WORK!! Just keeps rebooting! Plus, I had to submit pictures of the device that was supposed to be the one we sent to prove that it hadn't been damaged. So the next day I call to tell them that the phone is useless (1 1/2 months-ish into this fiasco) and I have to wait an additional 4-6 days for a shipping label. Insane!! Blu sent me *** that doesn't work, but I (my daughter) has to wait...

I called to get the label and I've told them how long this has been going on and the rep argued that since this is another device,the issue hasn't been an ongoing issue. Yet we haven't had a phone for 2 months (the service has been billed to us for 2 months, I might add...)

I'm having difficulty getting the problem resolved because of their hours of operation make it difficult to take care of this because of my schedule.

So frustrated!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
paid for repair greater than estimate, received different phone that didn't work, going on 2 months without phone
Preferred solution:
Price reduction
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Blu Phone Repair
Review category
Telecommunications
review #732612 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Blu Products? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
7 of 8 Blu Products reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.