1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My experience of the BLU Pure View

the phone is cheap ($150) and feels premium. The hardware is horrible. Outside is easy to scratch.

The pixels on the screen dealing with the hardware is the worst. I had several stuck pixel on the screen. I called last week and today about getting it replaced. The support agents with BLU help both said take a screen shot of the pixel, I said I can't its a a part of the screen. (And they BOTH said this, they hire or tell them employees stupid stuff) So they said take a picture of it with a camera I said the pixels on this phone are way to small for me to capture. So the agent today said okay take a picture of it with your phone. I said I can't its too small.

She didn't understand anything about software or hardware problems. She also said lets factory reset your phone to fix the issue, a factory reset can fix any hardware of software related problems. I said it can't fix any this is hardware related and a reset won't fix this.

She didn't even know that you can see a stuck pixels on black screens when the phone is on. She thought it mean't that your phone was having internet connection issues and said I wasn't online that's why the screen was black and I only saw pixels on that website.

So I'm not fussing I have way better phones, just letting people know don't buy from them. So I tested a drop with the phones gorilla glass 3 today after the call on a wooden table and that's the result.

Also they require a screenshot for proof of issue with their phones LOL.

Goodluck if you buy from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Blu Products Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Looks nice.

I didn't like: Awful- worst, No support, I dosnt like service from blu mobile, Ignored by company.

• Cell Phones And Home Phones
  • Blu Phones
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 29.

Comments